Our URI Preamble beautifully reads:
"We unite to use our combined resources only for nonviolent, compassionate action, to awaken to our deepest truths, and to manifest love and justice among all life in our Earth community."
World Animal Day echoes a cry out for help from all of the animals in our world; a cry for care, compassion and consideration for their wellbeing.
Are we ready to open our ears and hearts to these beautiful forms of life?
Apithan Ministries Cooperation Circle (CC) is working to strengthen people, groups, and organizations by engaging them in their interdependence on each other, on our companion animals, on domestic and wild animals, on plants, and on the environment and nature as oneness.
Compassion for All Living Beings CC - is dedicated to creating “cultures of peace, justice and healing for all living beings.”
Together we can make a huge impact if we ALL do something, however small!
- Try a vegan lifestyle free of animal products.
- Raise your voice against injustice and exploitation of animals.
- Learn about the part that animals play in our lives.
- Campaign for better treatment of animals.
- Share your stories of compassion for animals.
- Celebrate the animals that make a difference in your life, personally.
Each day and every day, let us ask ourselves: Why we are not doing more to protect all animals? And then, act in solidarity to make our voices and actions of peace resonate in a compassionate and just environment for all living beings.