"Inner Voice of Leadership" - An Interview Series
What inspires ordinary people to be bold? What sustains them? I wanted to dive deeper to explore the sources of strength alive within us. “Inner Voice of Leadership” is a series of interviews with URI Cooperation Circle leaders that seeks to uncover and share the personal deep streams of faith, courage and resilience that embolden people in our URI global community.
With gratitude to the Integral Leadership Program 2019, Integral Transformative Practice International (ITPI) that provided me with inspiration and guidance for this project.
With reverence for inner life and its outward expressions in each of our lives,
Senior Consultant, URI
Read the Interviews
- Rico Ocampo, Director, Camp Anytown Las Vegas CC
- Jane Alex, Convener, Wipe My Tears Foundation, Juba, South Sudan
- Nasim Mansuri, Convener, Roshini CC, Ahmedabad, India
- Praveena Tharmathas and Yasmin Valiallah, Founders, Student Aid Drop, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Ahmad Shah Karimi, Founder and director of the Afghanistan Youth Empowerment and Peacebuilding Organization
- Yelitza L Gutierrez, leader of Quinaroa, Merida, Venezuela
- Tahani Helmy, member of NAYA, Amman, Jordan
- Father Stephen Adrian Villaester, Communications Director with Pakigdait, Inc., Mindanao, Philippines